Wednesday 23 March 2011

ShelterBox Total

I had a slow week between 12th - 21st March, and only sold 7 pads. Still, that's £7 to ShelterBox, plus an extra £3 I threw in to make it up to £10 (approx $15). It all helps.

In other news, you may have noticed that my stock is a bit thin on the ground at the moment. I've spent the last couple of weeks temping for a local newspaper, which was a lot of fun. Ever the optimist, my plan was to temp in the day and sew in the evening. What actually happened was that I would come home from temping in a haze of tiredness, package orders, and pass out on the sofa all evening.

Anyhow, I figured that now I'm done with temping I can finally catch up on the store, but my body apparently has other plans and is succumbing to another cold. Gah. I tend to stay out of my sewing room when I have a cold in case I infect my fabric, so it'll be at least a few more days until I can re-stock the store. However... when I do start sewing again, I have some lovely new fabrics that I am very excited about! I hope you'll love them as much as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment