Wednesday 11 November 2009

Patterns, tutorial and snap setting service now available!


It's been a long time coming, but the patterns and tutorial are up at last! You can find them in the DIY section along with my new snap-setting service. (I originally wanted to call it a "snapping service", but thought people might get the wrong end of the stick.)


Strangely, it was getting sick that inspired me to finish it. I can't make pads from my bed, but I can type and use Photoshop! The patterns and tutorial took a lot longer than expected, but I'm really happy with the end result. I can't wait to see the pads people come up with! (Yes, that is a not-so-subtle hint to send me photos.)

Fortunately I'm starting to feel better again, so I'm easing myself back into pad making and hoping the store will look less bare soon. Or at least bare for the right reasons. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment