Monday 11 May 2009

Snap Woes

After a year of working beautifully, my snap press has suddenly started misbehaving. The store from which I originally bought it is ignoring my pleas for help, so I've ordered new dies and a different brand of snaps from a different source. We'll see if that does the trick.

In the meantime I'm limping along with the old snaps/dies. I test each snap thoroughly before putting pads up for sale, and again before I send them out, so none of the "bad snaps" should manage to sneak through. If, however, you experience a problem with a snap, please send the pad back to me so I can fix it. You can find my address on the packaging/packing slip, or send me an email and I will give it to you. Snaps are guaranteed for the life of the pad, and I will replace them free of charge if they fail. It doesn't matter how old (or stained) the pad is, as long as it's clean!

No comments:

Post a Comment