Tuesday 4 January 2011

Happy New Year (atchoo!)

I hope everybody had a great Christmas and New Year, and that your 2011 is far better than your 2010 was - even if your 2010 was awesome!

I had great plans to be super productive this week and sew up a ton of new pads, but my plans have been scuppered by catching a New Year's cold. Did you know that the bubonic plague arrived in England via a delivery of cloth? Yeah. I am staying away from my fabric until I'm better, because nobody wants their cloth pads infected with cold germs.

There are still a few Christmas pads left in the shop, which I have reduced by a further 10% (now 30% off). If you've never tried a Luna Wolf pad before, this is a great chance to do so at a low cost. The last remaining pads Christmas pads will be deleted from the store next week, so grab them while you can!

Thank you to all my customers for your support in 2010 - you are all amazing. Much love to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment