Wednesday 21 April 2010

Surprise 15% off sale until 30th April!

Luna Wolf is moving! As of the first week in May, my partner and I will based in a quaint little village near Oswestry in Shropshire. We'll be close to my family and friends, and surrounded by lots of green space - which will undoubtedly delight Freya, our lurcher:


How does this affect you? Well, not much, really. Luna Wolf goes wherever I go, so there won't be any changes in the site, the pads, or the ordering process. There may be short delays in dispatching orders, and it will probably take a couple of weeks to get back into the swing of sewing. Oh, and I'll be just up the road from my favourite quilting shop ever - gorgeous prints here I come!

However, the real reason for this update is that I'd like to clear out as much stock as possible before we move, so I'm holding a surprise 15% off sale until 30th April! Everything in store is reduced for the next ten days, including fabric, patterns, PUL boosters, charity pads, and the Femmecup! This is a great chance to stock up on discounted pads, but you'll need to get in quickly - my sewing time is limited at the moment (packing, argh!), so once they're gone, they're gone.

Enjoy! I'm off to put more things in boxes...

No comments:

Post a Comment