Wednesday 20 May 2009

Snap Woes are over!

The new snaps and dies arrived... and... they work perfectly! I definitely prefer the new ones, they look and feel really sturdy and secure, plus they are easier to apply. I hope you'll love them as much as I do. I got two different sizes - small ones for liners and 8.5 inch pads, and larger ones for 9 inches and above. I'm not quite sure what to do with the old snaps and dies - keep them for backup perhaps?

I also splurged on some new fabric. House of Fraser in Worcester has started stocking Amy Butler, Kaffe Fassett and Heather Bailey prints (be still my heart), and my favourite little quilting shop had a half price sale, so I couldn't not buy anything. Right? Right?

Midwest Modern by Amy Butler. Yum.

Garden Maze - so cheerful and summery!

Go see the rest here. :)

2 comments: